The Burning Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are The Burning Knights!!! I am not looking to become the biggest team but Im looking to become the strongest and thats what I have been collecting and now... thats what I have...Some of the Strongest

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Laval Quasar Synchro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exorcistxxx
Admin
Exorcistxxx

Duel Points : 206

Laval Quasar Synchro Empty
PostSubject: Laval Quasar Synchro   Laval Quasar Synchro EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:06 pm

This decks goal is too bring out Quasar but if that fails you can instead bring out a crap load of awesome fire sychros and well others of your chose :3 certain things I'm still working on like the royals are in there because I'm thinking of taking most of the traps out and just leaving a few because i most of the time don't get time too use them
Laval Quasar Synchro J7kQpDt
Laval Quasar Synchro WsMKvpp
Back to top Go down
https://burningtrails.forumotion.com
rvidxrklvn

Duel Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Laval Quasar Synchro   Laval Quasar Synchro EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:42 am

ahh I used to love this deck. although, mine was muich more speed oriented

my suggestions would be to
add 1 blaster, 3 redox, 3 laval cannon 1 mst 3sacred sword, 1 reinforcement of the army 3 reckless greed 3 upstart goblin

over 3 decree 2 t roar 1 excavation 1 dealings 2 ryko 1 marshmallon 1 turbo warrior 2 card car 1 one day of peace 1 lava golem 1 laval lancelord 2 flamvell firedog

you will otk/summon quasar on turn 2 about 80% of the time, and the deck has late game plays unlike most laval builds.

also you would be updating the extra deck to accommodate the changes but I don't think that needs to be listed
Back to top Go down
Exorcistxxx
Admin
Exorcistxxx

Duel Points : 206

PostSubject: Re: Laval Quasar Synchro   Laval Quasar Synchro EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:54 am

2 is enough and the rest of that stuff would make it slower xD lol right now its fast and i dont put upstart because i dont want my opponent gaining anything -.- but reinforment would be good though >.> i dont know y i never thought about it
Back to top Go down
https://burningtrails.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laval Quasar Synchro   Laval Quasar Synchro Empty

Back to top Go down

Laval Quasar Synchro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Burning Knights :: Deck Vault-
Jump to: