The Burning Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are The Burning Knights!!! I am not looking to become the biggest team but Im looking to become the strongest and thats what I have been collecting and now... thats what I have...Some of the Strongest

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Us vs [SW] Shadow Walkers well when they accept -.-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Exorcistxxx
Admin
Exorcistxxx

Duel Points : 206

Us vs [SW] Shadow Walkers well when they accept -.- Empty
PostSubject: Us vs [SW] Shadow Walkers well when they accept -.-   Us vs [SW] Shadow Walkers well when they accept -.- EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Well everyone i joined the september even and issued a challenge to the team in the post name it will be a 5v5 match i believe and well the people that will be there most definetly will be
me
Leo
Daceria (well if your available at the time :3 and even better if your husband is too xD)
Dizzy he isnt on the forum but is on the forum though
Nightmare

but like i said dac hopefully you can make :3 or your husband either or is fine
o and the war with them starts 24 hours after they accept ill inform everyone when they have accepted PEDO PEDO 
Back to top Go down
https://burningtrails.forumotion.com
nightmare46

nightmare46

Duel Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: Us vs [SW] Shadow Walkers well when they accept -.-   Us vs [SW] Shadow Walkers well when they accept -.- EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:21 pm

thats grand im up a good challenge first time ill be in a war as well so should be fun Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
LeosBane

LeosBane

Duel Points : 110

PostSubject: Re: Us vs [SW] Shadow Walkers well when they accept -.-   Us vs [SW] Shadow Walkers well when they accept -.- EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:11 pm

This shall be fun, but now I must have a 48hour debate on what deck to use Mad 
Back to top Go down
Exorcistxxx
Admin
Exorcistxxx

PostSubject: Re: Us vs [SW] Shadow Walkers well when they accept -.-   Us vs [SW] Shadow Walkers well when they accept -.- EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:40 pm

lol just use your best deck :3 im the one that has to have a debate >.> i have over 50 of them and 40 are very op but there all meant for different situations xD im thinking abotu using my R.u.m deck
Back to top Go down
LeosBane

LeosBane

Duel Points : 110

PostSubject: Re: Us vs [SW] Shadow Walkers well when they accept -.-   Us vs [SW] Shadow Walkers well when they accept -.- EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:37 am

I just have 10 decks, but I never know which one is better or more sutible, maybe we could use like our own banlist?
Back to top Go down
Exorcistxxx
Admin
Exorcistxxx

PostSubject: Re: Us vs [SW] Shadow Walkers well when they accept -.-   Us vs [SW] Shadow Walkers well when they accept -.- EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:56 am

lol i always know whats sutible like with pure swarm decks duston burn deck >.< evil swarms i use my RUM lol and everything eles just gets the drags
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Us vs [SW] Shadow Walkers well when they accept -.-   Us vs [SW] Shadow Walkers well when they accept -.- Empty

Back to top Go down

Us vs [SW] Shadow Walkers well when they accept -.-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Burning Knights :: War Team Division :: Wars!!!-
Jump to: