The Burning Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are The Burning Knights!!! I am not looking to become the biggest team but Im looking to become the strongest and thats what I have been collecting and now... thats what I have...Some of the Strongest

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Teacher GladiatorQueen Lesson #1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GladiatorQueen

GladiatorQueen

Duel Points : 80

Teacher GladiatorQueen Lesson #1 Empty
PostSubject: Teacher GladiatorQueen Lesson #1   Teacher GladiatorQueen Lesson #1 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:37 pm

Hey Exorcist and the rest of the team. I told you guys when I was a part of FRAUD one of the ideas I really liked was my idea for a classroom setting. Now whether you feel you know everything you need to know or are new and would like some advice this is the place for anyone and everyone. I want everyone to use it to further there own skills. My specialty in decks and deck construction. I will be starting lessons after the holiday season is over I just want to post the first lesson up now and give you guys a preview of what this is going to look like. Also at the end of the month there will be a test that you will be required to take if you fail you have one chance to retake but fail it twice and well you'll be talking to us admins to see what the problem is. So without further ado, lesson number 1!.

PEDO 
"Okay I want everyone in their seats and to be quiet!"

::Pounds ruler on chalkboard::

"Welcome class as you may or may not know I am one of the 5 teachers of FRAUD and today I will be teaching you the basis of deck building. Nothing to complicated and nothing to advanced. We start small and work our way up. You will be tested monthly! If you pass my monthly test you will be rewarded with DP for every correct answer so do pay attention to these posts!

Today's lesson: Constructing a deck (Beginner level)
You must have 40 cards in your deck you can have a 15 card side deck and a 15 card extra deck. You can't have more than 60 cards in your main deck at a time. When you decide to build a deck the first thing you do is open up a "New deck" then you must decide what your going to build. For my demostration let's say we are building Blackwings for advanced format. Well 1st things first search up blackwing in the name section on DN. Then take your time to read all of them and decide which ones suit your style best unless you just want the typical metaish build that uses 3 of all the really good ones minus gale who's at 1. So your building the monsters of this deck and you're really getting the grip of it and then suddenly you d/c. ALWAYS SAVE!
I tend to save every 5 minutes when building cause I don't trust my computer further than I could throw it. So my friends you have your monsters now. Make sure to look at spell/trap support for whatever deck you may be building. As always when done be sure to save and make an extra deck. There my friends you have your 1st deck and your fist lesson. Remember what I've said there will be a bonus question in next week's lesson worth 5 DP.

"That is all off to your next class!"  study 
Back to top Go down
http://www.legacyofwolves.webs.com
nightmare46

nightmare46

Duel Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: Teacher GladiatorQueen Lesson #1   Teacher GladiatorQueen Lesson #1 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:19 pm

good idea ill look forward to seeing more from this
Back to top Go down
Exorcistxxx
Admin
Exorcistxxx

Duel Points : 206

PostSubject: Re: Teacher GladiatorQueen Lesson #1   Teacher GladiatorQueen Lesson #1 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:53 pm

lol pst i say 44 is a good number more room too stick in things >.>
Back to top Go down
https://burningtrails.forumotion.com
nightmare46

nightmare46

Duel Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: Teacher GladiatorQueen Lesson #1   Teacher GladiatorQueen Lesson #1 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:10 pm

but harder to get the cards you need
Back to top Go down
Exorcistxxx
Admin
Exorcistxxx

Duel Points : 206

PostSubject: Re: Teacher GladiatorQueen Lesson #1   Teacher GladiatorQueen Lesson #1 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Well i guess i should say it all varies from deck too deck from person to person because 44 is always my number except for some occasional decks and it runs fine
Back to top Go down
https://burningtrails.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teacher GladiatorQueen Lesson #1   Teacher GladiatorQueen Lesson #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teacher GladiatorQueen Lesson #1
Page 1 of 1